Taipei Times in Taiwan needs a Copy Editor
- Key tasks will include editing and designing a variety of pages.
- Only applicants currently in Taiwan with either two years of documented media experience, a master’s degree or open work permit will be considered.
- Native English speaker who can work afternoons and evenings.
- Applicant must be highly detail-oriented, with an ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Technical aptitude for computer applications required, especially proficiency with word processing software; familiarity with InDesign will be considered an asset.
- Excellent spelling and grammar skills are a must.
- Chinese resume not required.
Please write “apply for POSITION, NAME” in the subject line and send an English and Chinese resume and cover letter to [email protected] or mail it to 14F, 399 Ruiguang Road, Neihu, Taipei 114; fax: (02) 2656-1067, tel: (02) 2656-1000 We regret that only qualified candidates will be notified.