Teach English at ABC Plus in Nagoya, Japan
We are currently looking for a qualified applicant for a full-time English
conversation teaching position in Nagoya starting in August 2021.
If you are interested in the position, please read the details below and
visit our website at
We’d like to hear from you!
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
1. Position: Full-time English Teacher
2. Contract: One-year renewable contract
3. Maximum 25 classes of lessons per week (Each class lasts 45 or 50 minutes)
4. Five days a week with 2 consecutive days off (Either Saturday/Sunday or Sunday/Monday)
5. Salary: 250,000 – 270,000 yen per month
6. Location: Nagoya, Aichi Prefecture
1. Visa sponsorship
2. Approximately six weeks holidays
3. One year contract completion bonus: 100,000 – 170,000 yen
4. Semi-furnished private apartment: 60,000 yen per month plus utilities.
(A) Necessary Requirements
1. Native speaker of English
2. Bachelor’s degree
(B) Preferred Requirements
1. Is positive, flexible, hardworking, self-motivated and disciplined.
2. Has experience leading groups of school-aged children.
3. Enjoys teaching a wide range of students from preschool to adults.
4. Is able to plan enjoyable, quality lessons for a variety of class types.
1. Cover letter
3. A recent photo
4. A reference/recommendation if possible (preferably from an employer)
Consideration will only be given to applicants who submit a complete
application package, so please make sure you have all the documents and a
photo before you send them to us at [email protected] . Please note
that if you are selected for interview, you will be asked to submit a recent
criminal background check (e.g. FBI CRB)
Director: Mr. Kosei Sugiura
Head Teacher: Ms. Benita Nel
ABC Plus English School
4-1211, Kurosawadai, Midori-ku,
Nagoya, Aichi 458-0003 JAPAN
Email: [email protected]
English Website: http://www.abcplus.info
Japanese Website: http://www.abcplus.jp