TEACH ENGLISH TO ADULTS ONLINE - now hiring
TEACH ENGLISH TO ADULTS ONLINE – now hiring
Angol Intézet is a rapidly expanding English language school located in Budapest, Hungary focused on teaching English to adults for the purposes of English language communication in work and business. We are seeking qualified native level English speakers to fill the role of English language teacher for online classes.
Angol Intézet is a rapidly expanding English language school located in Budapest, Hungary focused on teaching English to adults for the purposes of English language communication in work and business.
The success of the language school has proven that demand for personalized English language instruction in the premium segment is strong. This represents a superb opportunity for talented, ambitious and qualified teachers to teach on a freelance basis online as part of an excellent teaching team.
Angol Intézet is seeking qualified native level English speakers to fill the role of English language teacher.
The position involves teaching English as a foreign language (TEFL) to adults in small group (2-6 students) and individual (1:1) classes online. Course focuses include business English, general English, targeted preparation for job interviews, presentations and negotiations, and language exam preparation. Courses take place online via Zoom.
- native level English speaker,
- university/college degree,
- TEFL qualification (Cambridge CELTA or Trinity CertTESOL preferred),
- two to three years of experience teaching English as a foreign language,
- enthusiasm, professionalism, responsibility, reliability, and emotional intelligence,
- ability to provide an invoice.
- experience teaching business English,
- experience and willingness to teach learners of a wide range of levels (A2-C1),
- experience in exam preparation for internationally recognized language exams such as IELTS and Cambridge,
- openness to technology and new ways of teaching.
What we offer:
- induction and mentoring, and continuing professional development in the form of regular workshops, class observations, and exposure to new methods of teaching and course types,
- lesson plans provided for some course types,
- the opportunity to work with a professional, supportive teaching team,
- competitive rates (details below),
- premium clientele.
Classes typically take place in blocks of 2×45 minutes.
Our weekday rate is HUF 3,750 (approx. USD 12) for 45 minutes. Our Saturday rate is HUF 4,250 (approx. USD 14) 45 minutes, and a HUF 500 premium is paid above those rates for IELTS classes, i.e. the weekday IELTS rate is HUF 4,250 (approx. USD 14) for 45 minutes and the Saturday IELTS rate is HUF 4,750 (approx USD 15.50) for 45 minutes.
Application deadline: Friday, March 19
Click here to apply: https://angolintezet.hu/teach-english/