On-line ESL teacher for Korean adults
*In-touch Language, Inc. is looking for ESL Instructors who can work at home as an online English teacher.
Please visit our website to get some more details by clicking the link below.
* In-touch Language, Inc. is The Best Education Partner of World-class Korean Companies
: Samsung, Hyundai, Hanhwa, etc.
In-touch provides online-phone/Video English classes for especially adults professionals who need to increase their English skills. (mostly in business fields, No teaching Kids)
* Our Quality Service
– 1:1 Teaching English over the Phone/Video
– Conversational &Business English
– English Courses using YouTube, Journal, News, and current issues provided by textbooks
– Exam Preparation Courses (Toeic speaking, OPIC)
* Work hours
1. AM shift: 04:00AM ~ 07:00 AM GMT (+ extra hours)
2. PM shift: 15:00 PM ~ 18:00 PM GMT (+ extra hours)
* available shifts for Monday to Friday (Korean Time based) / MWF / T-TH by interviewing
Compensation consists of a basic hourly rate and incentives.
Total payment including incentives is 12$ ~18$ dependent on the performance.
Applicants are requested to submit a resume through email.
* Working Requirements
– College graduate from an accredited university (Current University-College students are welcome)
– Native Speaker of English(US Citizen only: completion of elementary and secondary education in English)
– Teaching experience or background in education preferred
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Basic computer, internet skills
– Flexible, responsible, and enthusiastic personality
– Must have standard American English accent with no discernible regional characteristics
* Equipment Requirements:
• Quiet area to teach classes
• Reliable PC (Windows 8 or higher), or Mac (OS X 10.0 or higher)
• Intel Core i3 processor, and 4GB – 8GB RAM
• Hard-wired internet connection with a speed of at least 5 Mbps
• USB headset with a microphone and noise cancellation feature
You can get more information for us here:
or email for more inquiry: [email protected] (the hiring manager)