American Online English Teachers Needed
We are currently looking for native American English online tutors for our students from South Korea
Teachers will engage in one-on-one online sessions with adult students. We are launching a unique teaching model that is different from other online educational platforms in the market. Instead of ESL, we have designed over 600 interesting, applicable, day-to-day conversational topics and ideas that are relevant to the lives of our students. All teaching materials are provided by the company. Teachers do not need to develop lesson plans.
Our teachers can enjoy the freedom of setting their own schedules and teaching from their living rooms, kitchens or anywhere appropriate as long as they meet our requirements.
Our teachers can also enjoy the benefit of working with a fast-growing international company in the field of education.
• Native American English language skills
• A four-year university degree in any field, or current college students working on their university degrees, preferably in education or psychology, from an accredited American university
• Preferably two years of experience in teaching or tutoring
• An energetic and creative personality to draw out the best in students
• Ability to adjust to the different levels and needs of students
• Interactive skills required to draw out shy students and students with low English proficiency
• Warm and compassionate towards our students
• Any desktop, laptop or device that supports the Zoom video communications program
• Fast and stable internet connection
• Have a bank account in America
• Residing in the US
• Shortlisted candidates will need to prepare a short demo lesson before proceeding to the next step