Go Global and Teach English in Spain. No Fees. September 2021
Are you looking for an international TEFL experience? Teach English in Spain, receive ongoing in-country support and a monthly pay (depending on the teaching hours).
Teach up to 15 students, learners’ English levels range from beginner to advanced, and take an online course paid by the program. After the first few days at school, participants will be asked to use their own initiative, find resources and prepare their own engaging and fun activities or games.
Candidates are encouraged to apply asap as there are a few placements available!
What do we offer:
- Placements in more than 200 schools all over Spain
- Teach between 20-24 hours per week
- Monthly grant (€930-1,162 per month, depending on the teaching hours). Enough to live in Spain
- Two lodging options: independent housing or full board accommodation with a volunteer host family
- Initial training and teaching workshops
- Spanish public healthcare coverage
- Paid school holidays (except for the summer period)
- No fees attached
What profile should you have:
- Native-level English speaker
- Someone who enjoys working with children and/or young people
- Being energetic, patience and proactive
- Cultural awareness
- Spanish is not required
- No criminal records
- Previous teaching experience will be valued