Teaching Position at International School in Baghdad, Iraq
English International School-Baghdad
Teach in Baghdad, Iraq.
The English International School-Baghdad is a school situated in Baghdad, Iraq. We have a diverse teaching team with teachers from many countries. As our school is expanding for the next academic year, we are hiring.
The English International School- Baghdad is looking to recruit energetic, hardworking and motivated teachers for the 2021/2022 academic year. We need math/science and humanity teachers for Grade 1 to Grade 9.
- Native or near native English speaker
- An undergraduate degree in any discipline
- A teaching certificate (TEFL, CELTA, PGCE or equivalent)
- 2 years of prior teaching experience in a school setting
- References from recent employers
- A competitive tax free salary
- Single accommodation
- An annual return ticket to point of origin
- Medical coverage in the event of emergencies
- End of service benefit as per the Iraqi Labor Law.
Interested applicants are welcome to send their CV and cover letter to the below email address: