Native English-speaking Teachers Positions in Macau, China
Full-time Native English-speaking Teacher needed to work for one of Macau’s leading English Course providers. (Note: currently we can only employ teachers that are already located in China due to border restrictions).
Teaching assignments cover a range of community and in-house projects to assist local Macau students aged 3 through to adult (specific preferred agegroups negotiable). The role is a 40-hour week (of which 27-hours are contact teaching hours). Two consecutive weekdays are provided as days off. Support is provided through our team of office staff.
- A minimum of a Bachelor Degree and TESOL Certificate (or equivalent).
- 1 year experience (minimum).
- Candidates should be well-motivated, have a positive outlook and good organisational skills.
- Computer literacy and competency (Microsoft Office) essential.
- 5-day working week with 2 fixed, consecutive days off per week.
- 33 days of set paid holiday periods (per academic year).
- A further 7-10 additional public holiday dates granted as leave.
- RMB 19,500 per month.