Russian International School
Primary School Teacher - Moscow, Russia
Russian International School is looking for a professional Primary School Teacher with start in Mid-August 2021.
Russian International School is considered one of Russian top bilingual schools. Opened in 2008 it has impressive facilities, resources and an outstanding learning environment. Our student body numbers almost 300, ranging from ages 2-18. We are Cambridge and Pearson/Edexcel accredited with our pupils working towards achieving IGCSE and A level qualifications. Training opportunities are provided and professional development is encouraged for all staff.
- Prepare pupils to meet and exceed the expectations of the English national curriculum.
- Differentiate tasks and outcome expectations based on the individual strengths and areas for development of each pupil in the teacher’s care.
- Use a variety of learning approaches and strategies, including ICT in order to help pupils reach their potential.
- Compose medium and long-term planning on the topics to be covered and when you intend to cover them.
- Complete reports to outline areas of progress and areas for improvement.
- Support during preparations for school events and celebrations.
- Working hours: 08.30am-04.30pm Monday-Friday.
- A recognized degree in the subject
- A recognized teaching qualification (PGCE)
- 2 years school teaching experience
- UK citizenship only or someone with US/SA/NZ citizenships that’s in Moscow now as the borders with other countries are closed at the moment
Salary and benefits:
- Above average salary
- Full visa support
- Health insurance
- Free meals
- Free daily transfer to and from school
- 56 days annual leave plus paid public holidays (14 days per year)
- Supportive community at school
- Interesting work in a modern private school, in the most environmentally friendly area of the nearest Moscow region, within walking distance from the Moscow river, surrounded by ancient pines.
- Spacious and comfortable educational facilities, good materials and technical base, the ability to use the most advanced equipment and technologies for the development of students.
- Possibility of using interesting author’s methods and technologies in your work – any initiative for the benefit of our students is appreciated by school.
- Small number of classes – up to 12 students.
- Minimized paperwork – we want teachers to deal with children, not bureaucracy.
- Leadership that encourages initiative and is ready to help with any issues.
- Opportunity for personal and professional development, free corporate training (trainings, seminars, webinars, etc.).
Please feel free to send us your CV: [email protected]