Cheongwon Elementary School
PRIVATE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL TEACHING POSITION in Seoul
Cheongwon Elementary School graduates are creative, collaborative, curious, compassionate, courageous, and committed to building a better society. Since its establishment in 1965, Cheongwon Elementary School has been a leader in educating people in a rapidly changing era.
Cheongwon Elementary School seeks to employ experienced, innovative teachers who are excited to teach in a technology-rich environment.
Contract Period: ASAP – February 28th, 2022
Qualifications: Applicants must be a native English-speaker and must have a B.A. from an accredited institution.
-TESOL / TEFL Certification or M.A. in any education-related discipline preferred.
-2 years or more experience in the field required.
-Experience with any of the following is preferential: Schoology, Nearpod, Learning A~Z, Project Based Learning,
-Must already be residing in Korea. Do not apply from overseas,
Your salary is negotiable based on your qualifications and experience.
Working Hours: 8:30am- 4:30pm
Teaching Hours: not exceeding 22 classes (40 min classes)
Teaching Level: Grades 1-6 Elementary students
Location: Nearby Madeul Station, Subway Line No.7
Housing: Housing allowance provided
Vacation: About 35 days. National Korean holidays are not included in the 35 days
Additional Benefits: National Pension, National Medical Insurance
Your own iPad, desk and computer provided at the office.
10 days of summer school and winter school participation required.
1) Your resume and a cover letter outlining your experience in the educational field
2) A recent photo of yourself
3) A copy of your teaching philosophy and classroom management plan
4) Copy of your passport or ARC from Korea
5) Copy of your college diploma and any other certification (teaching-related)
6) Reference from your former employer if available
7) National (FBI for U.S. and RCMP for Canadians) criminal background check
Please contact: James Lee ([email protected] / 02-3399-7893)