Korea Instructor needed for April at Sejong Campus in the city of Sejong, Korea
CHUNGDAHM LEARNING is an education service company with premium brands for K-12 students: Chungdahm Institute, April Institute, and i-Garten. Each offers its own distinctive curriculum, which is developed in-house and integrated with Smart Learning solutions to cultivate 21st century talents in the age of digitalization and globalization. Globally, CDL’s ESL thinking content and Smart Classroom solution have opened up doors to countries far beyond Asia. In addition, CMS Edu, a subsidiary of CDL, has dominated the Korean STEM market with its creativity-based math program, and now is shifting its vision to the global market.
Be a part of CHUNGDAHM LEARNINGS award winning SMART TECHNOLOGY curriculum and join the current 1,000+ instructor team!
Our campus is located in the exciting new city of Sejong in the Saerom district located in central Korea close to the city of Daejeon.
- Competitive salaries starting at 2.2 million KRW (more with experience and credentials)
- Rent-free semi-furnished housing close by the campus
- 50/50 contribution for the medical insurance & pension contribution
- Severance bonus upon completion of a year contract
- dedicated instructor HR department
- curriculum and lesson plans provided along with advanced teaching
- small class sizes (8-12 students / class on average)
- Monday to Friday schedule with all national holidays off plus APRIL vacation days in winter and in summer
- all contracts are for a minimum one year term
- E2 sponsorship
– be a native English speaker
– hold a valid passport from USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, or South Africa
– hold a minimum bachelor degree from an accredited university from one of the above countries
– have a clean national criminal record with Apostille or certification from Korean Consulate (depending on country)
– MUST be in Korea with a valid visa