Yoder Bilingual Academy
Taoyuan, Taiwan Bi-lingual School is looking for native English teachers
Established in 2010, Yoder Bilingual Academy (YBA) is a fast-growing private elementary and middle school in Zhongli District, Taoyuan City. Its affiliate Yoder International Academy (YIA) is one of the few, if not only the institution that offers College Board products, such as PSAT and AP exams, in the city of Taoyuan.
As an elite private school in the region, our International Department currently has over 20 qualified faculty members from Canada, New Zealand, Spain, South Africa, the United Kingdom, and the United States of America. For the upcoming school year, We are looking for qualified teachers to join our team.
The following positions are available in the 2021-2022 school year:
* Bilingual Program
– Elementary English, math & science Teachers
* International Program
– Science teachers – biology, chemistry, physics at the high school and/or AP level.
– Math teachers – high school geometry, algebra 2, pre-cal and AP calculus
– Art teachers – AP Art programs
— JOB SCOPES —
BILINGUAL PROGRAM TEACHERS
– Teach subjects such as language arts, math and science classes.
– Work on a team with other experienced professionals to design, teach, and promote our curriculum.
– Help coordinate events like Halloween Festival, the Christmas Show, International Day, Earth Month, & more.
INTERNATIONAL PROGRAM TEACHERS
– At least 3 years of teaching experience in the related subject(s).
– Candidates with a state-issued teaching credential/license, advanced degree (Master’s or Ph.D.) are preferred but not required.
Who Should Apply: Individuals with a certified teaching credential/license are welcome to send their CVs and resumes to us. Candidates with an APRC or Marriage ARC are also encouraged to apply, especially (though not limited to) those with advanced degrees. Some experience teaching is expected. Individuals must have a passport from a country where English is the native language. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, gender, or creed.
Work Hours: This is a full-time position (8am ~ 5pm, Monday to Friday). There are opportunities to teach after school classes between 5pm to 6pm for additional pay if you desire.
Contract Duration: 1 year (with the option to renew the contract).
Benefits: monthly salary, medical insurance, a substantial end-of-contract performance bonus (equal to up to a month’s wage), compensated summer and winter vacations, personal leave and time off, the chance to design your own club and elective classes based on your interests or specialties, and more.
Prospective candidates may apply by sending their resume, a recent photo, and other supporting documents to [email protected]